Therefore if anyone is in Christ, [is like a butterfly] he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new

Thursday 4 February 2010

I have not reached where God wants me to fully be but THANK GOD I am definitely not where I used to be.




Well as you can see I decided to re-emerge from 'reality' to the bliss of social networking a.k.a facebook.
I apologise (especially to my foreign counterparts) for being incognito these past few months, but I took it upon myself to commit social sucide and delete my facebook for a while.  However, due to sound advice I begun blogging a while back - I know it's only small beginnings but I am getting a knack for it. I believe God wants me to go somewhere with this blog but for now I am just showing small excerpts of what God has been revealing to me.

I just want to give a little update on what's been going on these past few months. Let's just say my 2nd year at Law School has been quite the journey but God has been holding me each step of the way. Right now my hearts desire is to finish up uni, and begin training as a family lawyer/child attorney and go after God's agenda for my life which he showed my several years before.

Do you know when it get's to that point where it's just you and God?  I mean God gives you the way of the gospel just raw and no strings attached.  I can honestly say and I am quoting from Joyce Meyer that : " I have not reached where God wants me to be fully but I am definitely not where I used to be. "   I've been doing a lot of soul searching. Yes, soul searching. It may sound like New Ageism to some but I had to get to a point where I had to ask the question "Who are you God?"  No, I haven't been pointing fingers at God in accusation, far from it but I really wanted God to reveal Himself in His pure, untainted form.  I believe the Lord was delighted in that question so He responded with "... Come and talk with me". And my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming" Psalm 27:8

You see, God can bring blessings to us so that we can comply with His will and He can also bring pain in order to show us His perfect will. Let me rephrase that, God doesn't bring us pain but He will allow it but only for a season.

Recently,  and I never thought I would hear myself say this but my prayer has been "Lord, allow me to see your face" .
That's a dangerous prayer point right there because it may involve purification of human nature in exchange for His.

I feel like it's an end of an era but only to begin the BEST era of my life. I have begun stepping on grounds that I would never imagine were possible but when God gets you on your own you begin to serve the God with whom all things are possible.

More blogs are yet to come.

No comments: