Therefore if anyone is in Christ, [is like a butterfly] he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new

Saturday 24 April 2010

I had a sudden urge to encourage you (yes you)

This morning I woke up with this song in my hear titled "Thank You Lord (For being there for me)" by Fred Hammond.  Personally, I was remembering the goodness of God and where He has brought me from. The Word of God says that "We know that God works all together for good for those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" Romans 8: 28.
I can bet my life on it that God has a plan and purpose for you! It's sometimes so so hard to see this in the midst of our trials and tribulations but God is faithful and He is working the best out for you. I have been so encouraged today, despite sitting here doing my work the Holy Spirit has just been ministering to me.
Let me encourage you whilst I encourage myself.  You may have felt hurt, embarrased, ashamed by things which were and were not in your control but if it wasn't for the Lord we would have died in our mess. He has not finished with your story and He is able.
Stay focussed on Him and just give Him thanks. I know sometimes you just want to give up and let everything in your world fall apart. But wait my sister! God isn't finished. Though the bills are high, though your child is still dealing that dope, though your husband hasn't found work yet, though you thought you were in love but your heart got broken. Hold on!  God is with you! The bible says Hope will never fail.  No matter what happens God has a plan and it is a good plan! No it is the best plan!
Just say thank you ! He is awesome. I've been through some of the worst type of pains, I've cried until I felt my insides were going to fall out. I've rolled around my bed in agony because of the burden I was carrying. But if it wasn't for the Lord by my side...! Today I am a testimony of the  Lord Jesus Christ , I have no regrets about what I went through. I am glad I went through it even though at the time I couldn't see it. I can wake up with a smile on my face and know His promises that today is going to be a good day.  I can prove that the scripture which says that Jesus came to bind up the brokenhearted (Isaiah 61:1). He did it in my own life!
I know what it feels like when all your friends desert you in the midst of your pain, I know what it feels like to never have a phone call or an email when you needed it the most. That's o.k because you are bigger than all that. You may think it sucks at the time but that is God showing you who your true and faithful friends are. Just make sure you return the favour to all those who comforted you when you cried. 
I just had a sudden urge to encourage you (yes you).

Please stay tuned for the BIG BLOG SWITCH OVER. Yes this blog will be taken a new and an amazing God ordained turn!
COMING SOON!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so sweet and encouraging, thanks for sharing girl!;