Therefore if anyone is in Christ, [is like a butterfly] he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new

Tuesday 30 March 2010

What's new on Chizor Street.

I've just been looking over my old articles which I wrote months ago. It's so crazy but so humbling at the same time. Too be honest and truthful,  a few months ago I  was a lady who was going through an emotional hell.  I think the first month of my abyss I was like an underweight zombie.  Nevertheless, if you were to see me now I am so much different. I'm happier, my weight is coming under control, the future is bright (you need to put your "stunnaz" (protective eyewear) on to see it) ...hehehe) and  I am more in love with the Lord than ever before. Sometimes God will need to strip you of somethings, break you down, make you go through some fiery trials only to bring you forth like gold. Job 23:10. 

God has been my strength and my rock. I've changed so much. I mean I have changed for the better. I managed to do some acting this year, as well as a little modelling and I have a hidden party talent which I learnt at the A.C.A.S Arts (African Carribbean Asian Society).  I learnt the choreography to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and performed it with the group at an event called "Culture Fest".

I've come out of my shell...or rather my cocoon . Like a caterpillar goes through metamorphosis, so have I.

I have some AMAZING news to share! God has blessed me but you are going to have to watch this space . Literally. My blog will be taking a new turn in the next few weeks. So I hope you stay tuned and stay patient.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl! Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the comments on my closet post and I'm glad you enjoyed it! I also wanted to apologize for taking so long to get back to you-I don't have a computer right now (borrowing a friend's), but I can't wait to get caught up on blogging! Have a blessed day :)