Therefore if anyone is in Christ, [is like a butterfly] he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new

Monday 7 March 2011

A few months too long...I'm back

First of all I need to apologize for the lack of blogging these past few months. I know some of you have been asking why Butterflies and Pearls has been on a stand-off these past few months but its back. Lily, just reminded me that I needed to update.

Two things: 1) I have just been swamped with work. It is only by God's grace that I am keeping my head above water. Nevertheless, my work load plays only a minor part in the whole 'spiel' of lack of blogging. To be sincere, I decided to take a back seat and just allow God to do a work in my life.
I am not sure where I am now with my walk with God. I know He still loves me and I know I still love Him.  Yet at times my actions speak otherwise.

Please bear with me as I will be updating my blog at least once a week from now on. It may not be as super spiritual and scripture saturated as my previous postings, however God will be in them. That is all that matters, right?

Yes and for those of you who are waiting for my article on "Housewives" - I will publish that in the next few weeks. Promise.

Blessings.

1 comment:

Merana Leigh said...

You are not the only one who has been remiss on here. But, ya know what....God understands our lives, our hearts, and out need for "time out". Hugs & love ~ Merana