Therefore if anyone is in Christ, [is like a butterfly] he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new

Sunday 20 December 2009

Just saying hello

Hello readers,

Well, as of now, I do not have any followers and as you can see this is my first BLOG. So, help me please.
Blogging seems to be the new chic thing to do as a university student, so as I do not like to follow the cattle, I decided to write one of my own.  Ok, I am European and I get weak in my knees when it comes to fashion and the hottest trends on the catwalk.

I did not come to write to you about fashion, but rather just what's been on my heart lately. For those of you who do not know me, I am a strong believer of Christ.  Jesus is my everything and my only desire for this blog is to glorify  Him and edify the Body of Christ.
I would love to meet with other intercessors (people who do intercession), people who are just hungry to seek God , speak about prophetic giftings and the supernatural. And much more...
This is a brief introduction. I hope you will stay tuned...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: